Saturday, September 3, 2011

4 Sketches, 20 Days - Apron Strings Challenge

I love to scrapbook! One of my many passions. I stopped scrapping for a while, but I'm just now getting back into it! I'm very excited to use my old stash and get ready to buy new kits to replenish! For my first scrapbook challenge I've chosen to follow Apron Strings 4 Sketches, 20 Days. Here is the first sketch!

And here is my layout! I was rushed because I'm about to run some errands, but I like these colors together! Sorry about the photo, not my best. Thanks for a fun challenge Lori! I hope to be back later today with another layout for challenge #2!

PS - I must say this is kind of ugly paper LOL! I also think the embellishments are too outdated too!! They were a gift to me from a few years back so I thought I should use them.
Now I know why I haven't used them! *yuck*
Next layouts will be BETTER....




2 comments:

  1. FUN photos for this and love the little accents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos and I think the paper colors go very well together. I love the trim on the left -- outdated or not!

    ReplyDelete