Saturday, September 3, 2011

4 Sketches, 20 Days #2

The challenge over at Apron Strings Designs for the 4 Sketches, 20 Days #2 challenge, was to replace at least one 4x6 picture with a 2x3. I think I may have gotten my sizes mixed up and my pictures were not exactly 4x6, but it turned out ok. The object was to get more pictures on the layout this time without rearranging the sketch.
I used my October Afternoon kit that I got from Apron Strings. WAY BETTER. I put that other kit in my donate to charity pile ;o)  I love the sweet, happy colors of this design paper. A very simple and sweet layout.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty and way to go with the sketch! That OA line is perfect with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined the papers -- you did a great job showcasing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO, love the colours:)
    Thanks for linking this project to my blog candy question :)

    ReplyDelete